- Garmin GFS 10 Fuel Sensor for Gas Engines Only
GFS 10 Fuel Sensor
Add fuel tracking capabilities to your Garmin chartplotter and optimize your boat's fuel economy. The GFS 10 tracks fuel flow use and sends the data to your chartplotter via the Garmin CANet or NMEA 2000.
Unlike other fuel flow sensors, the GFS 10 will include fuel level sensing capability when connected to an existing analog fuel gauge or resistive fuel tank sensor. Maximum fuel flow rate for the GFS 10 is 50 gallons per hour, and the minimum flow rate is two gallons per hour.
- GPSMAP 4xx and 5xx series CANet compatible units require a CANet kit to complete the connection.
- The GFS 10 does not work with diesel engines.
- The GFS 10 does not work with fuel injected gas engines with a fuel return line.
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.13 lbs
- UPC: 753759076337
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)