- Garmin GNX 120 Marine Instrument - 7"
GNX™ 120 Marine Instrument - 7"
Garmin's GNX™ 120 is a premium sailing instrument display designed for serious sailors who demand quality, precision and total integration. The GNX™ 120 is a high-precision glass-bonded 7" large format instrument which offers superior readability day and night. Low power consuming, high-contrast, high-visibility LCD display with largest in class white or color digits. Fully customizable profiles and five display configurations: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph modes, to display over 50 important marine parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions. The optional GNX keypad offers additional control for the GNX™ 120 from a distance with a push-button keypad interface that can be mounted near the helm.
- Large easy-to-read digits - Bold, easy-to-read digits are the largest digits in class providing the data necessary to make confident decisions
- Reflective Ultra-Glow Technology - Display reflects the sunlight resulting in vibrant, glowing digits
- GNX Keypad - Optional GNX Keypad offers additional control of the GNX 120 from a distance with a push-button keypad interface that can be mounted near the helm
- Easy Expandability/Scalability - Mount multiple displays above the companionway or at the base of the mast using optional mast brackets
- 2, 3 and 4 Unit Mast Brackets - Flat mount GNX 120 displays for a beautiful glass mast look using optional carbon fiber mast brackets
- Functionality - Easy to set up, calibrate and use thanks to the on-unit capacitive touch buttons or fixed-mount GNX Keypad (sold separately)
- Glass-Bonded Display - High-precision back lit glass-bonded LCD display avoids fogging
- NMEA 2000® - Displays over 50 marine and boat parameters for wind, sea, and vessel conditions from the NMEA 2000 bus
- Integrated Sailing Eco-Eystem - Allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices
- 3rd Pary Software Compatability - 10 Channels to display information from tactical Navigation SW like Expedition, Adrena and SeaTrack
- Visibility - Large, easy-to-read white or color digits on black background for high contrast and high visibility in all lighting
- Multiple Backlight Colors - Tailor display for optimum viewing choosing from 7 different backlight colors, or create a custom color
- Auto-Scroll - Enable auto-scroll to automatically cycle between screens for hands-free operation
- Low Power Consumption - Spend more time on the water - consumes only 0.36 W (day - no backlight) and 0.4 W (night - mid-level backlight),
which allows for peaceful, long-range sailing without running the motor or generator
- Fully Customizable User-Profiles - Fully customizable user-profiles allow you to configure screen layout to your preferred setting
- Display Configurations - Five display configurations: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph modes
Includes: GNX 120, trim piece snap cover, protective cover, flush mount gasket and hardware, NMEA 2000 drop cable, NMEA 2000 T-connector, documentation
Owner's Manual (pdf)