- Garmin GSD 25 Premium Sonar Module
GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
The GSD 25 premium sonar module is a remote network solution that provides outstanding fishfinding and bottom tracking capabilities. It offers dual-channel 1 kW CHIRP, plus Garmin CHIRP DownVü and SideVü sonar scanning for the clearest scanning images on the water. The images sent to your compatible Garmin chartplotter have target details so clear and precise, you can actually distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths all the way down to 5,000 feet.For the serious offshore sportfisherman, this "one-box" remote network sonar solution provides outstanding fishfinding and depth sounder capabilities for vessels with networked MFD installations.
True Dual-Channel 1kW CHIRP
CHIRP is the most sophisticated sonar technology available for use by the fishing and boating public. CHIRP is an acronym for Compressed High-Intensity Radiated Pulse. What it means to you is much better target resolution, clarity and crispness than any other sonar system. Having Garmin true dual 1 kW CHIRP as your traditional sonar allows you to adjust CHIRP frequencies to low/medium, low/high, medium/high to further optimize your sonar performance. Transducer sold separately.
Clearest Scanning Sonar Images on the Water
Adding CHIRP technology to DownV resolution, target separation and clarity of the sonar images of fish and structure that pass below and to the sides of your boat. Built-in to our new GPSMAP xsv combos and GSD 25 Premium Sonar Module, it uses 1 transducer for traditional CHIRP HD-ID sonar and CHIRP DownVü and SideVü scanning sonar. Transducer sold separately.
Choose a Garmin Transducer
This sonar is so unique Garmin has developed their own proprietary transducers that are specially designed to work with the sonar to provide the very best performance.
- Offers dual-channel 1kW CHIRP
- SideVü and DownVü sonar scanning for the clearest images on the water
- Target detail so precise you can actually distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths
- Depth capability to 5,000 feet
- GPSMAP® 8000 Glass Helm Series
- GPSMAP® 7400/7600 Series Displays
In The Box
- GSD 25
- Right-angle power cable (6 feet)
- Right-angle network cable (6 feet)
- Mounting hardware
- Transducer pin numbers: 8 Pin and 12 Pin
- Watts RMS - Max: 27 Watts Maximum
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 12"W x 14"L WT: 3.4 lbs
- UPC: 753759132385
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed