Navionics Vision+™ NVSA005L - Chile, Argentina & Easter Island - Marine ChartsIt's A Whole New Look On Your ChartplotterFeaturing vibrant colors, a streamlined interface, and combined...Add to Cart
Garmin Navionics Vision+ NVSA004L -Mexico, the Caribbean to Brazil - Inland Coastal Marine Charts
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Navionics Vision+™ NVSA004L - Mexico, the Caribbean to Brazil - Inland & Coastal Marine Charts
It's A Whole New Look On Your Chartplotter
Featuring vibrant colors, a streamlined interface, and combined coastal/inland content with a popular Navionics® style color palette, Garmin Navionics+ cartography makes it easy to plot your course with the world’s No. 1 name in marine mapping1.
- Navigate with our best offshore and inland lake coverage for your Garmin chartplotter.
- See it your way. Customize your view with various chart layers and overlay combinations.
- With your included one-year subscription, access daily updates via the ActiveCaptain® smart-device app.
- Auto Guidance+™ technology2 lets you navigate with suggested dock-to-dock routings.
- Select up to 10 color-shaded target depth ranges to scope out the best fishing spots.
- Save money by renewing your subscription — and continue accessing daily updates plus new content downloads.
- Access detail-rich mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers, and more. Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content offer coverage for boaters worldwide.
- Charts are constantly being enhanced with new and amended content — as many as 5,000 updates are made every day. Your one-year subscription includes access to daily chart updates via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Combining the best of Garmin and Navionics automatic routing features, built-in Auto Guidance+ technology2 gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances, and more.
- High-resolution depth range shading lets you select up to 10 color-shaded options and view your designated target depths at a glance.
- For improved fishing and navigation, up to 1' contours provide a clear depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals, harbors, marinas and more.
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
- NOAA raster cartography3 is available for some U.S. waters as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain app to provide paper chart-like views on your plotter.
- Community-sourced content provides useful POIs, such as marinas, anchorages, hazards, businesses and more. Get recommendations from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment.
- This downloadable shading feature4 combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of the bottom structure than contour lines alone.
- The downloadable sonar imagery feature4 reveals bottom hardness clearly and in contrasting colors, highlighting both subtle and dramatic transition areas on select U.S. lakes.
- Downloadable high-resolution satellite imagery4 provides superior situational awareness.
- Crystal-clear aerial and surface photos of ports, marinas, bridges, docks, boat ramps, dams, and navigational landmarks provide a better sense of your surroundings above the waterline.
- Side-scan images capture submerged features such as fallen timber, fish attractors, wrecks, potential hazards, and more on select U.S. lakes.
- This underwater perspective shows a 3D representation of the bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
- This view provides a 3D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
- Adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels to see if spots are accessible or too shallow to explore.
1 Based on 2021 reported sales
2 Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
3 Raster cartography cannot be viewed on echoMAP™ CHIRP and ECHOMAP™ Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app
4 Subscription required; a one-year subscription, which is included with the purchase of Navionics Vision+ mapping solution, lets you access daily chart updates and download additional content or premium features included with your cartography product
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Supplier Number:
Customers Also Viewed
Navionics+™ NSSA005L - Chile, Argentina and Easter Island - Marine Chart Get the world’s No. 1 choice in the marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date Navionics®+...Add to Cart
Navionics+™ NSSA004L - Mexico, the Caribbean to Brazil - Inland & Coastal Marine ChartGet the world’s No. 1 choice in the marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date...Add to Cart
Stamped Covered Hinge - 316 Stainless Steel - 2.95" x 2.75"Features:Material: 316 Stainless SteelSize: 2.95" x 2.75"Southco offers modifications to our standard products, explore the possibilities...Add to Cart
ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv Combo GPS/Fishfinder with GT56 LiveScope™ BundleLESS TIME FINDING. MORE TIME FISHING.The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release...Add to Cart
Gen3 Marine Stainless Fluke Anchor Kit The Gen3 Stainless Steel;Marine Fluke Anchor Kit is a convenient anchoring kit that includes a stainless steel fluke anchor, anchor chain and shackles, and...Choose Options
Johnson - Evinrude 5011694 Kit Assembly-Water Screen Genuine OEM Johnson/Evinrude part. Special Order Item. Supersedes: 5007081Add to Cart