- Garmin TM265LH Plastic Transom Mount Transducer w/Depth & Temp - 12-Pin
TM265LH Plastic Transom Mount Transducer w/Depth & Temp - 12-Pin
Garmin's plastic transom mount performs well in deep water and provides exceptional bottom and water column detail.
The best performing 1 kW transom mount, this transducer has a maximum depth of 3,000 feet; an operating frequency of 42 to 65 kHz and 130 to 210 kHz; a beamwidth of 16 to 25 degrees or 6 to 10 degrees; and mounts on a 3 to 21 degree transom.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- GPSMAP® 7607xsv, 7608xsv, 7610xsv, 7612xsv, 7616xsv
- GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
- Cable Length (Feet): 33'
- Fairing Block Included: No
- Frequency: CHIRP Low (42-65 kHz) & CHIRP High (130-210 kHz)
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Pins: 12-Pin
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 11.5 lbs
- UPC: 753759142407
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Garmin GT51M-TM Transom Mount DownVu/SideVu 500W, Traditional 600W Transducer Mid-Band CHIRP w/Temp - 12-Pin
Garmin GT21-TM Transom Mount Transducer, Traditional 600W, 50/200kHz, ClearVü CHIRP 500W, 260 & 455kHz