Hawkeye Fish Trax HD Color Fish Finder
The FishTrax 1C is modeled for the skilled fisherman who wants the high-definition fishing capability. It includes a full-color, high-definition VirtuView TFTN display in addition to 3 functional modules: The Fish Finder, Data, and Ice-Mode Digital Flasher. The Fish Finder method recognizes the habitation of game, analyzes lineament and structure, and general depth of the water on the High definition color layout. The Data Mode amplifies depth, thermal, and battery wattage assessment, so they can be effortlessly read from several feet away. Ice-Mode Digital Flasher provides its user with real-time FishTrax sonar echoes just like the classic flasher. Perfect for today’s modern ice angler to target his or her suspended prey. The FishTrax 1C features an operator-selectable, dual-beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar that allows its user to tweak their fish finder so that it will adjust to any fishing technique or platform. With its 100-level affectability modification, multi-level depth ranges, and auto-zoom ground tracking, any angler can step up their prey targeting with satisfaction. It comes with 2 functional airwave frequencies (200 kHz and 83 kHz) so you can fine tune its sonar readings in shallow or deep water without complexity.
- User Selectable Dual Beam FishTrax™ Intelligent Sonar Delivers Precise Fish Finder Readings up to 240 Ft in 1/10th Precision
- Audible Fish & Depth Alarms Signal the Presence of Fish & Changes in Water Depth
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- VariableZone™ Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature Throughout the Water Column
- 100-Level Sensitivity Adjustment, Multi Level Depth Ranges,& Auto Zoom Bottom Tracking Intensifies Prey Targeting
- Ice-Mode Digital Flasher Portrayal Fine Tunes Display for Ice Fishing
- Glare-Free VirtuView™ HD Color Display offers High Definition Imaging and Excellent Readability
- Sonar Sensor is Trollable, Boat Mountable, & Floatable... Achieves Unmatched, Go Anywhere, Portability
- EasyTouch™ User Interface Makes System Setup And Adjustment Effortless
- Built-In Expandability Allows Addition of Accessories To Adapt To Any Fishing Platform
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
Dimensions: 6" x 3" x 2"
Power Requirement: (4) x 'AAA' Batteries
Battery Life: 30 Hours of Continuous Use
Max Depth Range: 240 ft.
Min Depth Range: 1.5 ft
Customers also viewed