HO Sports Saturn 3 Tube
The Saturn 3 Tube is out of this world! Unlike other tubes, the Saturn 3 is an interactive tube-riders will have to adjust their body position to keep the tube upright in a turn. When riding with a friend or two, you will have to work together to keep the Saturn 3 from tipping over during a turn!
The Saturn 3 utilizes HO Sports' patented Sphere Technology and delivers a unique ride with its single sphere surrounded by an asymmetrical, oversized deck. Riders kneel on the Softshell deck and hold on to the no show handles. Use a 4K tube rope with your Saturn 3 for the ultimate pull!
- HO Sports Sphere technology
- HO Sports Sphere Technology reduces the amount of drag by reducing the surface area contacting the water. Less drag creates a more lively ride, while reducing the strain on your boat due to less energy being required to tow.
- Softshell technology
- With HO Sports' Softshell technology, you can ride all day without the abrasion or "tube rash" you may get from riding traditional nylon covered tubes. This super soft material covers the entire tube.
- Room for up to 3 Adults
- 510 lbs. capacity
- HO Quick Connect Tow Attachment
- Boston Valves for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- No show handles
- 4K tube rope required for ultimate pull
Dimensions: 92" x 79" (inflated)
Be sure to check out HO Sports' Inflatables Safety Video below for tips and guidelines to ensure you have a fun and safe day out on the water.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Customers also viewed