Hyperlite 5'9" Landlock Wakesurf Board
Since the beginning of wakesurfing the Hyperlite Landlock has been a top seller. Shaped to catch any size wave and ideal for your first surf adventure. The Landlock is geared for riders taking a slash for the first time, bigger riders, or just the toes on the nose mellower transitioned, tail heavy session. This fresh water creation features Hyperlite's softest/thickest rail with a concave top deck for that forgiving, laid-back soul turn. Even avid wakesurfers enjoy the Hyperlite landlock and its laid back easy to ride shape is great for riding double or attempting to paddle into the boat surf wave.
- Layered Glass - With layered glass, the Landlock will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Monocoque Construction - Integrates the top glass and bottom glass into one, generating a more durable board on side impacts.
- Rolled Edge Profile
- Single Concave Fore Body
- EVA Pad With Die Cut Logo
- Board Length: 5'9"
- Weight Range: 120lbs. and Up
- Total Surface Area: 1156"
- Center Width: 20.25"
- Fins: (2) 1.5" Fish, (1) 2.4" Fish
1 Year Warranty