Jabsco Replacement Impellers
These Jabsco Replacement Impellers are composed of flexible neoprene and nitrile material that can be fitted to most makes and models of bronze flexible impeller engine cooling, bilge, transfer and general purpose pumps. They are subjected to rigorous quality processes to ensure reliable, efficient and long lasting performance. With 10 blades, a brass insert, and a cover gasket these nitrile impellers can be used for bilge pumping and for transfer duties where the water is heavily contaminated.
- Neoprene Material (Best For None To Lightly Contaminated Water)
- Nitrile Construction (Best For Heavily Contaminated Water)
- 10 Blades
- Designed for Rigorous Quality Processes
- Cover Gasket
- Brass Insert
- Dimensions: 2" x 7/8" x 1/2"
- Shaft Size: 1/2 in
- Impeller Depth: 7/8 in
- Impeller Diameter: 2"
- 1 or 2 Drive
- Fits: Slotted Shaft Pin Drives Or Through Hole Pin Drives