Johnson Pump AquaT Premium Electric Marine Toilet - Beveled, Low Profile
Although most toilets are thought of as commonplace products, the Johnson Pump AquaT series Marine Toilets are far from ordinary. Made from white vitreous porcelain, and with corrosion resistant parts throughout, the AquaT marine toilet is quiet, robust and easy to clean. This Premium model is shipped with a well-proven Aqua Jet diaphragm pump - 12V.
Using the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet, water inlet and outlet takes place in two distinct steps. First the bowl is filled with clear water, and then the waste is flushed, leaving the bowl empty and clean, with no liquids sloshing about. Automatic back-flow prevention is incorporated into the design. The waste can be discharged either overboard (please have in mind national or local restrictions), or into a treatment system or into an on-board holding tank.
This toilet can be installed in both power and sailing craft. Quiet, hygienic and reliable, the AquaT Premium Electric Marine Toilet - Beveled, Low is perfect for almost any marine toilet room.
- Whisper quiet operation
- Self-priming pump
- Clean lines
- Hygienic, easy-to-clean vitreous china bowl and exterior surfaces
- Robust wooden seat with durable baked enamel finish
- Base molded in ABS or polypropylene, stainless steel fastenings, brass weights and neoprene seals and gaskets.
- Low water consumption (2-2.5 l/flush)
- Versatile plumbing connection options
- Automatic back-flow prevention
- Designed for virtually any onboard mounting position
- May be installed above or below waterline
- Suitable for OEM or replacement installation
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Long service life
- Quick-connect hose or threaded connectors
- Complies with ISO 8846, ignition protection, and EN 55014 EMC
- Length: 20"
- Width: 16"
- Height: 21"
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed