FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Mayfair Replacement Automatic Bilge Pump Float Switch by Johnson Pump
The Johnson Pump Automatic Bilge Pump Float Switch is constructed of ultrasonically sealed thermo-plastic housing. An anti-spike feature prevents rapid on-off cycling and turns on with an audible click before water can reach unacceptable levels. This bilge pump float switch turns on when the rolling steel ball changes the pressure on the micro-switch.
This automatic bilge pump float switch is a direct replacement to older Mayfair float switch models.
- Constructed Of Ultrasonically Sealed Thermo-Plastic Housing
- Anti-Spike Feature That Prevents Rapid On-Off Cycling
- Turns On When The Rolling Steel Ball Changes The Pressure On The Micro-Switch
- Sealed Ceramic Switch
- Attaches To Any Mayfair/Johnson Pump Bilge Pump Through The Clip On "T-Slot"
- Can Be Used With 6, 12, 24, or 32V Systems
- Max Amp: 15 A
- Voltage: 12V
- Size: 3''L x 1-1/2''W x 3-1/4''H
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Bilge Pump
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Johnson Pump Electro-Magnetic Bilge Pump Float Switch The Johnson Pump Electro-Magnetic Bilge Pump Float Switch offers a combination of reliable solid state electronics and a sealed float...Add to Cart
Mayfair Replacement Cartridge Bilge Pump Motors by Johnson Pump Replace your boat’s worn bilge pump cartridge with Johnson’s Pump replacement cartridge motor. This kit is a universal...Choose Options