High Quality Design and Craftsmanship that is Affordable. Our Designs are Based on Customer's Requests, Produced with Corrosion Resistant Materials for the Tough Marine Environment.
- Capacity: 6 GALLON
- Part Number: 11811
- Dimensions: 13.75 in W x 13.625 in H x 19.75 in D
- Mount Arrangement: Front-Rear
- Electrical Input: 120V - 50Hz/1500W
- Wiring Configuration: L1 & N
- Heat Exchanger Position/Material: Front/AL
- T&P Valve Type: 100psi & 210º F, CSA
After 4yrs of ownership
Posted by Richard on Nov 26th 2015
I installed my Kuuma hot water heater on my boat in June 2011. It has worked flawlessly, and my boat is in use as a cruising boat for 6 months of every year. I recently did a visual inspection of the unit and have observed no signs of corrosion or leaking. So far, so good. I just wish that I could get a 750Watt heating element, so that my inverter could power the hot water heater when at anchor for extended periods of time.
Customers also viewed