Lake Barkley, Kentucky Fishing Map
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Barkley is a significant fishing destination and has been nationally recognized as one of the best largemouth bass fisheries in the nation. It forms the eastern boundary of the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area.
Barkley North Map is from Barkley Dam to Highway 68/80 Bridge
Barkley South Map is from Highway 68 Bridge to Dover
- Largemouth Bass
- Channel Catfish
- White Crappie
- White Bass
- Longear Sunfish
Map features include:
- Full lake profile
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips and techniques
- GPS information
- 33 Accesses with driving directions (Barkley North)
- 15 Accesses with driving directions (Barkley South)
- 36 Proven fishing areas marked (Barkley North)
- 17 Proven fishing areas marked (Barkley South)
Maps measure 24" x 36" when open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.
Customers also viewed