Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri Fishing Map
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Lake of the Ozarks is one of the Midwest's most productive fisheries. National, regional & local bass tournaments have added to the reputation. It is recognized as the nation's most developed lake.
The Lake of the Ozarks Map - West covers from Truman Dam to Hurrican Deck Bridge
The Lake of the Ozarks Map - Northeast covers from Milemarker 17 to Bagnell Dam
The Lake of the Ozarks Map - Southeast covers from Hurrican Deck to Milemarker 17
- Largemouth Bass
- Spotted Bass (Kentucky Bass)
- White Crappie
- White Bass
Map features include:
- Full lake profile
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips and technqiues
- GPS information
- 2 Accesses with driving directions (West)
- 4 Accesses with driving directions (Northeast)
- 6 Accesses with driving directions (Southeast)
- 36 Proven fishing areas marked (West)
- 50 Proven fishing areas marked (Northeast)
- 64 Proven fishing areas marked Southeast)
Maps measure 24" x 36" open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.
Customers also viewed