Lewmar Pro-Fish 700 Free Fall Windlass with Switch & Solenoid
The Lewmar Pro-Fish is the ultimate windlass for fishermen. This windlass has an automatic freefall that allows you to pull right up over a wreck or ledge and drop anchor with speed and precision. You can retrieve the anchor just as easily with a simple push of a button. The Pro-Fish 700 is perfectly suited for installation in the stern of the boat where it can be utilized for easy Scandinavian style stern anchoring. With the free fall mechanism, access to the windlass is not required for dropping or retrieving the anchor. The gypsy has been specially designed to suit leaded lines up to 16mm in diameter and a revised control arm and new Pro-Guard plate prevent the rope from jumping out of the windlass or snagging during operation.
- Automatic freefall
- Powerful motor providing fast line speed
- Manual emergency recovery equipped (all you need is a 1/2 socket wrench)
- Strong 100% 316 stainless steel construction, including control arm and stripper
- Convenient above-deck installation
- For boats up to 35ft
- 5-year warranty
- Maximum Pull: 700 lbs.
- Maximum Line Speed: 105 ft/min
- Normal Line Speed: 88 ft/min
- Typical Working Load: 175 lbs.
- Chain: 6mm DIN 766 / 7mm DIN 766 / 1/4" ISO G4 / 1/4" BBB
- Rope: 12mm 3-strand and 8-plait
- Dimensions: A: 5-3/4" B: 9-5/8" C: 7"
- Base gasket seal
- Fast mounting studs
- Installation wrench
- Circuit breaker
- Dual-direction solenoid
- Control switch
Customers also viewed