Liquid Force Sheila Wakesurf Board
The Liquid Force Sheila Wakesurf Board is a fun and wild board. The uniquely wild side-cut gives a playfully loose feel without having to sacrifice quickness and responsiveness. A slightly thicker profile gives this board plenty of float, and the wide nose and tail allow the board to pop off any lip with ease. Whether you're looking to soul carve or connect those carves into aggressive boosts off the curl, the sheila will help you do it with style!
- Unique Side-Cut Plane Shape
- EPS Foam Core with Surf Stringer
- Concave Deck Surface for More Board Control
- Quad Fin Set Up: (2) Side Fins, (2) Stubbie Fins
- Square Grooved EVA Pads with Kick-Stop and Arch Bar
- Length: 4'6"
- Width: 18.3"
- Rocker: 2.7"N / 0.6"T
- Rider Weight: Up to 185 lbs.
- Length: 4'10"
- Width: 18.8"
- Rocker: 2.9"N / 0.6"T
- Rider Weight: 170-250 lbs.
Customers also viewed