Magma Pacific Blue Cockpit Umbrella
The Magma Cockpit Umbrella is a square-design umbrella manufactured for use in the harshest of marine environments. Made with non-corroding, fade resistant acrylic nylon materials; the windproof design will not allow the canopy to turn inside out or lose its shape in gusty wind conditions. Canopy is reinforced to each corner die-down point with polyester webbing. The canopy is stretched over specially designed fiberglass bow ribs that will not rust or strain the fabric. The main shaft is constructed of flecible, double-cored fiberglass for extra strength.
Includes a Standard Rail 7/8" or 1" round rail mount or Oversize Rail 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" round rail mount constructed of 18-8 stainless steel and 365 anodized aluminum. These mounts adjust to fit any angle on vertical stanchions or horizontal railings and quickly detaches without tools. The four corner tie-down securing points and the quick release round rail mount make adjustment quick and easy.
- Four corner tie down attachment points
- Venting mesh windproof design
- Matching storage case included
Rail Mount Sizes:
- Standard Rail - 7/8" or 1"
- Oversize Rail - 1-1/8" or 1-1/4"
Attaching Tie-Down Lines to Tie-Down Points:
- Slide pencil through loop of tie-down point to clear opening
- Pass tie-down line through opening, tie bowline knot
- Repeat above steps for remaining (3) corners of umbrella
- Attach umbrella and secure (4) tie-down lines to boat
- Evenly adjust line tensions
Information sourced from the Magma Cockpit Umbrella product guide