The compact "TrailMate" is perfect for any small crew or gathering. With its fold-away legs this grill has the go-anywhere capability to enhance your outdoor activities on-board or on-shore. Engineered to the same quality standard as our larger more expensive grills yet priced for the boater who doesn't want to substitute quality for cost. It has a pleasing appearance and is designed for performance. This 9" x 12" grill has 108 Sq. In. of grilling area, is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished marine grade stainless steel, and is wind tested for even heat distribution for years of dependable service. Its fuel efficient design uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems
Grilling Area: 108 sq. in. (697 sq. cm) 9" x 12" (23 x 30.5 cm)
- Fold-Away legs that are perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
- Inner Safety Shell funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Convenient Snap-out radiant plate allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport easy.
- Front access, lock-in-place grease tray.
- Swiveling valve/ regulator allows quick and safe gas bottle exchange.
**Grills DO NOT come with mounting hardware. Sold separately.
Customers also viewed