FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Moeller 32 Gallon Permanent Fuel Tank
Unlike aluminum tanks, this comprehensive line of cross-linked polythylene models is a distinctive Moeller innovation featuring: ethanol & biodiesel compliant corrosion/pit resistance & exclusive Moeller tite pioneering. Each tank is complete with molded fill neck & withdrawal/vent fittings molded directly into the shell. Moeller permanent fuel tanks have ABYC-compliant fittings with seamless connections to low-perm hoses.
- Moeller is your single source for the ultimate in below-deck technology.
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° swivel poplock for hook-up convenience
- UV rating of 8 - Temperature rating of -40°F to 176°F
- 1 1/2" Diameter Fill Spout
- Add 2-1/8" (54mm) to tank height dimension to accommodate fill height.
Helpful Hint: You may have more area above the fill than the rest of your tank, this will allow you to have a larger tank!
|Capacity||32 Gal / 122 L|
|Bracket Tie Down||000210-4|
|# Fuel Pickups||1|
This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Fuel Tank
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Moeller 25 Gallon Below Deck Permanent Marine Fuel Tank Unlike aluminum tanks, this comprehensive line of cross-linked polythylene models is a distinctive Moeller innovation featuring: ethanol &...Add to Cart