Moeller 39 Gallon Fuel Tank
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Moeller 39 Gallon Below Deck Fuel Tank
Moeller is the leading manufacturer of below-deck, marine fuel tanks. Their lines of polyethylene models are known industry-wide for their durability and regulation-compliant design. Every Moeller fuel tank is molded as a single unit. Fewer parts ensure a longer, safer, service life.
- Unlike aluminum tanks, Moeller’s polyethylene models offer innovative features such as ethanol as biodiesel compliance; corrosion/pit resistance.
- Each tank is complete with molded fill neck and withdrawal/vent fittings molded directly into the shell.
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° Swivel Tite capacity offers hook-up convenience.
- 1-1/2" Diameter Fill Spout
- Add 2-1/8" (54mm) to tank height dimension to accommodate fill height.
You may have more area above the fill than the rest of your fuel tank, this will allow you to have a larger Moeller fuel tank!
|Capacity||39 Gal / 148 L|
|Bracket Tie Down||000220-1 (Large L bracket comes with tank)|
|# of Fuel Pickups||1|
This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Fuel Tank
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Moeller 25 Gallon Below Deck Permanent Marine Fuel Tank Unlike aluminum tanks, this comprehensive line of cross-linked polythylene models is a distinctive Moeller innovation featuring: ethanol &...Add to Cart