Moeller 74 Gallon Waste Tank
All Moeller waste tanks meet the material and pressure specifications for sanitation tanks as called out in federal regulations. Each tank features a nominal wall thickness of 0.30 in (7.6 mm) to control odor which would otherwise permeate through the walls.
- A multitude of water/waste tank sizes ensures you the right fit for your vessel needs.
- Feature nominal wall thickness of 0.300″.
- Resin meets FDA spec CTF177 1520 requirements.
- Satisfies all U.S. Coast Guard standards.
- Provides standard NPT openings for vent, fill & drain.
- Polyethylene tanks will not filter taste into water or emit waste odors.
Capacity: 74 Gallons
Dimensions: 61"L x 19"W x 16"H