Moeller Clear Coat Lacquer - 12 oz.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Moeller Marine Clear Coat Lacquer - 12 oz.
Finishing any paint project should include Moeller's Clear Coat to increase luster and depth. This quick-dry formula features enhanced UV protection and increases luster and depth.
- For use on all outboard and inboard engines, stern drive and lower unit applications.
- Moeller's finest acrylic resin Clear Coat completes your surface coverage.
- Fortifies your surface's resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Creates the depth and luster necessary for a professional shine.
- Can be reapplied any time to maintain protective luster.
- 12 oz. net weight
How to Apply Moeller Clear Coat Lacquer
For best results, prime any bare metal surfaces with Moeller primers before applying motor color. Protect surrounding areas from spray mist. For best results, use when can is between 50°F and 90°F.
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of rust before painting.
- Shake can at least one minute after rattle is heard and occasionally during use.
- Spray surface with steady even strokes at a distance of 8 to 10 inches.
- Several light coats give a better finish than one heavy coat.
- If clogging develops, turn sprayhead 1/4 turn or remove and clean sprayhead slot. DO NOT stick pin or other objects into can opening.
- To clear sprayhead for future use, turn can upside down and spray for 3 seconds.
- Completely empty cans may be recycled or disposed of with regular trash.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Spray Paint
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Toon-Brite Protective Clear Coat for Boats This Toon-Brite Protective Clear Coat for Boats rejuvenates fading or oxidizing metal surfaces and provides a long-lasting barrier against the elements. It...Choose Options
Quicksilver Mercury 92-802878Q-1 Mercruiser Phantom Black Paint Phantom Black is an authentic black paint for Mercury and Mariner Outboards, Sport Jet, and Mercruiser Stern Drives. This aerosol...Add to Cart
Interlux Trilux Boat Prop & Drive Antifouling Spray Paint Props and engine drives are constantly being submerged in water, which can cause a breakdown of the metals or corrosion. Protecting them...Choose Options
Yamaha ACC-MRNPA-IT-8D Yamalube Engine Spray Paint 8D Dark Blue Gray Genuine OEM Yamaha part. Yamalube high-quality, factory-matched marine spray paint for touch-ups or full overcoat...Add to Cart