Outboard Engine Boat Winterizing Kit
A complete do-it yourself winterization kit for Outboard engines.
- (1) 12 Oz Aerosol Fogging Oil
- (1) 16 Oz Fuel Stabilizer - Treats 80 Gal.
- (2) Qt Synthetic Blend Gear Lube
- (1) Gear Lube Pump
- (1) Drain Screw Gasket
This kit includes enough Gear Lube for 1 gear case.
Starbrite Fogging Oil
Starbrite Fogging Oil prevents corrosion when storing inboard engines for an extended period of time.
- Special formula makes starting engine after storage quick and easy.
- Protects cylinder walls, piston rings and other combustion chamber surfaces from rust and corrosion during storage.
Directions: With engine running at medium idle, spray Fogging Oil into carburetor(s) until engine stalls. Next, remove spark plug(s) and spray about 28g of Fogging Oil into each plug hole. Turn engine over several times by hand cord or electric starter. Spray spark plug tip(s) and reinstall in engine (NOTE: Attach spark plug(s) to lead and ground before turning engine over to prevent possible damage to electrical system).3
Starbrite Fuel Stabilizer
Starbrite Fuel Stabilizer protects gas and engine components during storage.
- Prevents corrosion of fuel tank and fuel delivery system
- Protects gas and engine components during storage
- Concentrated formula - 1 fl. oz. treats 5 gallons
Sierra Synthetic Blend Gear Lube
Synthetic blended marine formulation reduces operating friction for increased performance and protection of gears, bearings and other gearcase components. Recommended for use in high performance engines.
Customers also viewed