Pettit EZ-Wood Sealer
EZ Wood Sealer 2018 is used to seal all types of raw wood prior to painting and varnishing. The sealer acts as a moisture barrier layer to prevent peeling and excessive absorption of vehicle from topside primers, paints, or varnishes. It uniformly seals and satisfies the absorbency of all woods including teak and mahogany. After applying EZ Wood Sealer, lightly sand to a smooth surface before topside priming, varnishing, or painting. EZ Wood Sealer can be used under all Pettit, Z*Spar, and Shipendec topside primers, varnishes and paint finishes.
- Seals open wood grain providing a more uniform finish
- For all woods including teak, mahogany, oak, ash, fir, and plywood
- Prevents excessive vehicle absorption from primers, paints, or varnishes
- Excellent penetration into raw wood for improved stability and moisture resistance
- Color: Clear Amber
- Coverage: 500 sq. ft/gal.
- Method: Brush, Airless or Conventional Spray
- Number of Coats: One or two
Pettit Brush Thinner: For brush application. Also used as a thinner on very hot days at 5-10% by volume.
Pettit Spray Thinner: For spray application. Use up to 20% by volume.
**Do not apply EZ-Wood Sealer on extremely humid days or when rain is threatening.**
**Can Be Shipped Ground Only in the 48 Contiguous States.**