Phender Pro Quick Release Fender Receiver The Phender Pro Quick Release Fender Receiver makes docking quick, easy, and hassle-free. This durable receiver is machined from 316 stainless steel for...Choose Options
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Phender Pro Quick Release Fender Cleat
Big Sky Precision's Phender Pro is the most advanced, easy-to-use, quick-release fender cleat on the market. The Phender Pro combines advanced technology, innovative design, and durability to make docking effortless. This cleat is machined from solid stainless steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish. The 316 stainless construction ensures ultimate corrosion resistance, making this cleat a great option for fresh and salt water vessels. The quick-release function of this cleat allows you to quickly dock and undock with one simple click.
The Phender Pro has been designed to ensure long lasting use. Its unique anti-wear design keeps the pin above the receiver, protecting the highly-polished finish. Additionally, the line attachment tabs are CNC-machined to soften to edges, protecting your line. The Dentless, Delrin-tipped pin protects both the receivers and the boat finish. The Phender Pro is not only packed with great features, but installation is quick and easy.
For a 24' boat, it is recommended to purchase (2) Phender Pro Quick Release Fender Cleats, (1) Phender Pro Quick Release Fender Receiver, and (1) Phender Pro Install Tool.
- 316 Stainless steel construction
- Hand-polished and passivated for a mirror finish
- Heavy-duty, machined tab with soft edges
- Dentless, Delrin-tapped pin
- Proprietary Anti-Wear quick-release pin floats cleat above receiver
- Installation instructions included
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The Phender Pro Install Tool is required for installation.
Phender Pro Quick-Release Fender Holder Installation Instructions
The following tools are recommended for the installation process:
- Marine Grade silicone
- Loctite (Blue)
- Dust rag
- 3/8" Allen wrench
- Painter tape
- New 1" Drill Bit (Spade Bit, Hole Saw, or Multi-Tooth Forstner Bit)
- Phender Pro Install Tool (1/2" or 3/8" depending on which Phender Pro you purchase)
Prior to installation, you will need to figure out where you will be installing your Phender Pro Receivers. Consider the following:
- Each fender should be in the right location to fend off the boat.
- Use the Locator Disk (included) to insure the hole will be drilled in a flat area. See the diagram below.
- Be sure to check behind where the hole will be drilled for structural pieces, cables, etc.
- Put the receivers om the same spot on each side of the boat.
Once you have decided on where to place your Phender Pro Quick Release Receivers, it's time to drill the holes.
- Using the Locator Disk, mark dead center of the receiver with a pencil.
- 1/2" Receiver = 1" Hole
- 3/8" Receiver = 3/4" Hole
- Center punch each hole so the drill won't wander (a small nail can substitute for a center punch).
- Drill the hole from the outside toward the inside. Be sure to stop about a third of the way through.
- Use the hole in the center to drill from the inside just enough to score the fiberglass.
- Note: Always finish drilling from the outside. This will minimize the risk of chipping the gel-coat.
Installing the Receiver:
- Clean inside and outside surfaces
- Screw install tool into the brass nut plate
- Remove protective film from adhesive tape
- Pivot nut plate, insert in hole, pivot back and pull several times to adhere tape on back side of fiberglass
- Unscrew install tool
- Apply marine grade silicone to underside of receiver head
- Apply Loctite to receiver threads, screw into brass nut plate and tighten with Allen wrench
For more information regarding installation, refer to the video above. Each Phender Pro product comes with installation instructions included.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Product MPN:
- BSPA-1182, BSPA-1186
- Product UPC:
- 866847000104, 866847000111
- related products
- Free Shipping
Customers Also Viewed
Phender Pro Quick Release Fender Holder The Phender Pro Quick Release Fender Holder utilizes advanced technology and innovative design to make docking hassle-free. This Quick Release Fender Holder...Choose Options
Stainless Steel Fender Lock 1/2" Taylor Made Products has designed a larger version of it''s best selling Fender Adjuster. Stainless Steel construction, adjustment peg, and fastening screws insure...Add to Cart
Taylor Made Fender Loc Fender Lines (Pair) The Taylor Made Fender Loc 6' fender lines are sold in pairs to provide an adjustable and secure tie off. Engineered using True Color Technology to match...Choose Options