Quicksilver High-Performance Gear Lube SAE90
Quicksilver High Performance synthetic blend gear lube outperforms automotive gear oil in marine applications because of its specialized additive package design. Continued use of this gear case lubricant will:
- Engineered to provide maximum protection for sterndrive and outboard lower units.
- Provide Maximum protection against excessive wear - even in the presence of water
- Prevent corrosion and pitting
- Extend gear life
Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube is recommended for use in marine gear cases with marine engines above 75 HP. Quicksilver gear lube is the factory choice on all new Mercury outboards and Mercruiser Sterndrives.
- Exclusive formula is engineered to provide extended gear life in extreme conditions including high-speed and high-horsepower applications.
- Extensively tested to provide excellent protection against corrosion and excessive wear.
- Specifically formulated to help prevent failures due to water entering the gear housing.
- Extreme pressure synthetic additives protect gears from metal to metal contact.
- Since no industry-wide standards exist concerning marine gear oils, it is essential to use products such as Mercury High-Performance Gear Lube which has been specifically designed and tested for marine applications.
- DO NOT mix with Mercury/Quicksilver Premium Gear Lube.
- Provides warranty protection for all Mercury MerCruiser sterndrive and Mercury, Mariner and Force outboard lower units.
Offered in 8oz tube or 32oz bottle. With 32 oz bottle it is recommended that use gear lube pump for simplified application. Quicksilver Gear Lube Pump # SIE-18-9781
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed