Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube
FREQUENTLY BROUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Quicksilver High-Performance Gear Lube SAE90
Studies have shown that Quicksilver High Performance synthetic blend gear lube outperforms automotive gear oil in marine applications. Continued use of this gear case lubricant will:
- Provide maximum protection for sterndrive and outboard lower units.
- Provide Maximum protection against excessive wear even in harsh marine environments.
- Prevent corrosion and pitting on major engine components.
- Extend gear service life.
Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube is recommended for use in marine gear cases with marine engines above 75 HP. In fact, all new Mercury outboards and Mercruiser Sterndrives have been pretreated with Quicksilver gear lube.
- Recommended for use in extreme conditions including high-speed and high-horsepower applications to extend gear service life.
- Extensively tested and shown to provide superior protection against corrosion and excessive gear wear.
- Formula helps prevent failures due to water infiltration in the gear housing.
- Specialized synthetic additives protect gears from abrasive metal-on-metal contact.
- Marine gear oils are not standardized, therefore it is recommended to use products such as Mercury High-Performance Gear Lube, specifically designed and tested for marine applications.
- NOTE: DO NOT mix with Mercury/Quicksilver Premium Gear Lube.
- Provides warranty protection for all Mercury MerCruiser sterndrive and Mercury, Mariner and Force outboard lower units.
Offered in 8oz tube or 32oz bottle. With 32 oz bottle it is recommended that use gear lube pump for simplified application. Quicksilver Gear Lube Pump # SIE-18-9781
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Google Custom Field 2:
- Oil Use:
- Gear Lube
- Oil Type:
- Synthetic Blend
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Sierra 18-2945-9 Drain Screw Gasket (2 pack) This Sierra 18-2945 Drain Screw Gasket is used with 3/8-16 drain/fill screw found on all Mercruiser and most Mercury/Mariner O/Bs. This gasket is used in...Add to Cart
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD BY THE FOOT ANCOR Marine Grade™ wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis. Ultra flexible (Type...Choose Options
Mercury Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube & Pump Kit Kit includes a quart of Mercury Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube and gear lube pump, conveniently packaged together. The gear lube...Add to Cart
Mercury Marine 40/50/60 HP 4-Stroke EFI Oil Change Kit Mercury 25W-40 Marine Engine Oil features high-tech, advanced anti-wear additives that provide up to 35% better camshaft wear protection...Add to Cart