Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Quicksilver High-Performance Gear Lube SAE90
Over the years, studies have proven that high-performance synthetic blends like Quicksilver gear lube outperform conventional automotive gear oil for marine-oriented purposes. By continually using high-quality gear case lubricant, you’ll enjoy many benefits, including:
- Provide maximum protection for sterndrive and outboard lower units.
- Provide Maximum protection against excessive wear even in harsh marine environments.
- Prevent corrosion and pitting on major engine components.
- Extend gear service life.
Wholesale Marine recommends Quicksilver gear lube for use in marine gear cases with marine engines at 75HP+. As a matter of fact, all new Mercury outboards and Mercruiser Sterndrives are now pretreated with Quicksilver gear lube.
- Recommended for use in extreme conditions including high-speed and high-horsepower applications to extend gear service life.
- Extensively tested and shown to provide superior protection against corrosion and excessive gear wear.
- Formula helps prevent failures due to water infiltration in the gear housing.
- Specialized synthetic additives protect gears from abrasive metal-on-metal contact.
- Marine gear oils are not standardized, therefore it is recommended to use products such as Mercury High-Performance Gear Lube, specifically designed and tested for marine applications.
- Provides warranty protection for all Mercury MerCruiser sterndrive and Mercury, Mariner and Force outboard lower units.
- NOTE: DO NOT mix with Mercury/Quicksilver Premium Gear Lube.
Offered in an 8oz tube or 32oz bottle. With a 32 oz bottle, we recommended you use a gear lube pump for simplified application. Quicksilver Gear Lube Pump # SIE-18-9781
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Google Custom Field 2:
- Oil Use:
- Gear Lube
- Oil Type:
- Synthetic Blend
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Sierra 18-2945-9 Drain Screw Gasket (2 pack) This Sierra 18-2945 Drain Screw Gasket is used with 3/8-16 drain/fill screw found on all Mercruiser and most Mercury/Mariner O/Bs. This gasket is used in...Add to Cart
Ancor 16 Gauge Tinned Primary Marine Wire - Assorted Colors THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD BY THE FOOT - Minimum Purchase Amount: 20ANCOR Marine Grade wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for...Choose Options
Quicksilver Mercury/Mercruiser 35-866340Q03 Oil Filter The Mercury/Mercruiser 866340Q03 Oil Filter fits all Mercury MerCruiser and Mercury inboard engines, except V-6 models with filter mounted on...Add to Cart
Mercury Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube & Pump Kit Kit includes a quart of Mercury Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube and gear lube pump, conveniently packaged together. The gear lube...Add to Cart
Mercury Marine 40/50/60 HP 4-Stroke EFI Oil Change Kit Mercury 25W-40 Marine Engine Oil features high-tech, advanced anti-wear additives that provide up to 35% better camshaft wear protection...Add to Cart
Mercury Marine 2.1L 75/90/115 HP 4-Stroke Oil Change Kit This Mercury oil change kit contains Mercury SAE 10W-30 Marine Engine Oil which features high-tech, anti-wear additives to provide over 30%...Add to Cart
High Performance Synthetic Blend Gear Lube by Sierra Synthetic blended marine formulation reduces operating friction for increased performance and protection of gears, bearings and other gearcase...Choose Options