CP470 CHIRP Sonar Module
High-Performance Sonar Module For Offshore and Coastal Fishing
CHIRP Sonar Module
Engineered for serious anglers, the CP470 sonar module bring best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar imagery to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide spectrum of frequencies and greater sensitivity the CP470's advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through dense schools of baitfish, identify thermoclines, and simultaneously target desired game fish.
Rated for offshore use and rough conditions, the CP470 intelligently filters out unwanted noise while producing high resolution fish targets and reliable bottom tracking.
Serious Offshore Sonar
Superior target definition and enhanced sensitivity using Raymarine's exclusive wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology.
Target fish, identify bait, and track the sea floor down to 10,000' (3,000M) with two adjustable CHIRP sonar channels.
Stunning Detail & Clarity
With 10 times the resolution of ordinary sonars the CP470 delivers sharper, more defined fish targets and automatically filter out unwanted noise so you never miss the action below.
TruZoom magnification mode reveals extra target detail without any loss of resolution.
Easy To Customise
Choose optional low, medium, and high CHIRP frequency transducers in standard or wide-beam to match your fishing preferences.
The CP470 automatically recognizes connected transducers and adjust sonar parameters for optimized performance
View and control each CHIRP channel independently and create your own combination of full or split screen sonar windows on Raymarine's LightHouse II powered multifunction displays.
- TruZoomTruZoom provides magnified views of fish targets, bottom structure, and baitfish without loss of resolution as seen by traditional sonar
- Automatic transducer identification with Airmar Xducer ID
- Airmar Wide Beam transducer compatible
- Waterproofing Standard:IPX6 waterproof rugged aluminum enclosure
- Compatibility:aSeries | cSeries | eSeries | gS Series
- Nominal Supply Voltage:12/24 V DC
- Power Consumption:30.6W (Maximum)
- Connections:Power connection | Network connection (RayNet connector) 10/100 Mb/s | Transducer connection
- Sonar Type: Wide Spectrum CHIRP
- Power:1kW / 2kW depending on transducer
- Frequency & Channels:Dual independent CHIRP channels from 25 to 250kHz
- Depth Range:10,000' (3,000M)
- Watts RMS - Max: 30.6W
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Frequency: 25-250kHz
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 9"W x 14"L WT: 6 lbs
- UPC: 723193793008