SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkng Converter Kit
The SeaTalk 1 to Seatalkng converter allows select SeaTalk 1 devices to interface and communicate on the Raymarine SeaTalkng data network. It is compatible with legacy ST40, ST60+, Raystar 125 GPS sensors and LifeTag Wireless Man Overboard Systems. The SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter kit is a compact solution that connects in-line with the SeaTalkng instrument network.
The converter kit includes all of the necessary components to interface to SeaTalk 1 devices, and establish basic SeaTalkng connectivity on the vessel including:
- SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkng converter
- SeaTalkng Terminators (x2)
- SeaTalkng Blanking Plugs (x2)
- 400mm (15") SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkng converter cable
- SeaTalkng power cable
- 1m (3.3') SeaTalkng spur cable
- Easy plug-and-play connectivity with SeaTalkng networks.
- Works with select SeaTalk 1 instruments, GPS sensors and LifeTag.
- Included SeaTalkng components establish basic backbone connectivity.
- Easily expanded using Raymairne SeaTalkng network components.
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 091975007156
Owner's Manual (pdf)