Raymarine DST800 Nylon Thru Hull Transducer with Depth, Speed, and Temp for ST60, ITC-5, I50 comes with spade connectors. Specifications:Temperature: YesSpeed Included: YesMounting Style:...
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Raymarine i70s Sailing System Pack, Wind, Depth, Speed
i70s Multi Display E70327
Maximum Visibility and Maximum Versatility
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and
navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and
bright 4.1_ display, the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analogue
and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your
existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays
and sensors, the choice is yours.
- 4.1" super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter
colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation
in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and
connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal
bezels and protective suncover
*NMEA2000 certification pending. A DeviceNet to SeaTalknj adatop is required
for connecting the i70s to NMEA2000 backbone.
Intuitive LightHouse User Interface
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your
fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine
LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at
home with the i70s.
Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
- First generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability the i70s features
user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25
AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel
iTC5 Transducer Converter E70010
The iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter enables the use of common analog
transducer signals with new digital instrument displays like Raymarine's i70
and ST70 Plus. The ultra-compact iTC5 has connections to host the five most
common analog transducers; depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass and
rudder. The iTC5 instantly converts these 5 analog signals to digital
In addition to providing analog-to-digital conversion, the iTC5 provides all
of the necessary power and communications connections to the transducers.
This greatly simplifies the installation of new systems, and also provides a
simple and cost-effective means for owners of older analog instrument
displays to upgrade to the latest digital display technology. The iTC5
eliminates the need for expensive "smart" transducers or individual
instrument pods. Complete control for calibration and alarms is performed
through the i70 or ST70 Plus instruments.
The iTC5 connects to Raymarine's SeaTalkng network and works with
most analog transducers from legacy Raymarine ST30, ST40, ST50, ST60, ST80
and ST290 series instruments. Additionally the iTC5 works with Raymarine
fluxgate compass modules as well as rotary and linear rudder feedback
transducers to support compass heading and rudder angle instruments.
- All-in-one analog to digital converter for depth,
speed/temperature, wind, compass and rudder transducers
- Outputs SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 data to digital instruments,
MFDs and more
- Enables easy upgrade of legacy analog instrument displays without
- SeaTalkng network provides all necessary power and data
- Ideal for use with Raymarine i70 and ST70 Plus digital instrument
Wind Vane E22078
Standard Forward Wind Transducer, Standard Length: 14 1/2" Includes 100ft. Cable.
DST800 Nylon Thru hull A22154
Raymarine DST800 Nylon Thru Hull Transducer with Depth, Speed, and Temp for
1ea E70327 i70s Instrument
1ea E70010 ITC-5
1ea A22154 DST800 Transducer
1ea E22078 Standard Wind Transducer
1ea A06031 Backbone Terminator
1ea A06074 Inline Terminator
1ea A06068 Backbone Cable 9M
1ea A06049 Power Cable
- Instrument Function: Multifunction
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 12"W x 24"L WT: 12.3 lbs
- UPC: 723193788257
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Supplier Number:
- Google Product Type:
- GPS Fish
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- Supplier Number:
Customers Also Viewed
SS175H-W/12 Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - 12° - 9-Pin The SS175H-W is a stainless steel, thru-hull CHIRP transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8M (25') in size...
Navionics Vision+ NVEU066R - Alpine, Lakes & Rivers - Inland Marine Chart Get the world’s No. 1 choice in the marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date Navionics®+ cartography...
NSX™ 3009 9" Chartplotter & Fishfinder - Display Only - No TransducerEverything about NSX™ is designed to bring your fishing adventures closer. Enjoy our fastest-ever Autorouting and...
GPS021S DGPS AntennaFuruno's GPS/DGPS H-Field Antenna WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other...
PH PowerFlush Electric/Manual Toilet - Household Size - 12v - White PH Powerflush was designed to provide a unique option not available in any other marine toilet. Most toilets are either...
Axiom™ 7 - 7" MFD Chartplotter Only with Navionics+ ChartThe Axiom is a powerful multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom 7 features a 7-inch rugged all-glass...
Axiom™ 9 - 9" MFD with Navionics+ North America ChartThe Axiom™ is a powerful new multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom 9 features a 9-inch glass touchscreen display...
Quantum Q24W Radome w/Wi-Fi Only - 10M Power Cable IncludedRaymarine Quantum Radar, by FLIR, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology.Setting a...
i60 SeaTalkng Instruments - Wind w/Wind Vane TransducerThe all-new i60 Instruments from Raymarine offer boaters an excellent combination of great looks, high performance and extreme value. Designed...