Ritchie B-81 Voyager Bracket Mount Compass
This Ritchie B-81 Voyager compass features a Combi-Dial-combi-dials are a combination of direct-read dials and flat-card dials. Combi-Dials can be read from both above and directly in front of the compass, maximizing readability from any angle. When it comes to positioning your compass, Ritchie recommends mounting your compass directly in front of the helm, as well as directly above the centerline of the hull. This compass features a bracket mount, allowing you to mount your Voyager to the deck or dash, whichever provides a proper viewing angle.
Ritchie compasses use a Hardened Steel Pivot and Triple Cup Sapphire Jewel Movement. They are microscopically matched to provide smooth dial operation and fast lock-on, even under severe conditions. The Voyager utilizes DirectiveForce Magnets, which are field balanced and matched specifically for the Voyager Compass. These magnets seek and lock on to magnetic North, providing superior accuracy and smooth, rapid response.
- Adjustable and removable with bracket and thumbscrews
- Exclusive built-in Geen NiteVu night illumination
- Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
- Powerful DirectiveForce Magnets for fast heading lock-on
- Movable sun shield
- High temperature composite construction for extended operating range
- Custom fitted protective covers available
- 100% Repairable
- Dial Size: 3"