Ritchie XP-99 Kayaker Surface Mount Compass - Black
Ritchie Kayaker Series Compasses are a reliable and easy to use navigation tool. These compasses don't require wires or power and installation is easy. The Ritchie Kayaker compass utilizes Ritchie's exclusive DirectiveForce Magnets. These magnets are field balanced and matched to each compass model and size, providing superior accuracy and smooth, rapid response. This Kayaker Compass has a Direct-Read Dial, which allows you to see the compass heading and lubber line from directly in front. This is ideal for when your compass is positioned at eye level.
- CourseMinder Movable Bezel with Heading Memory Indicator Remembers the Way... so you don't have to
- Low Mounted Height
- Surface Mount
- Extended Temperature Operating Range with Composite Construction & Diaphragm
- Exclusive DirectiveForce Magnets
- Hardened Steel Pivot and Sapphire Jewel Movement
- No Wiring or Power Needed
- Twist On/Off for Easy Removal for Security, Transport & Storage
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
- Direct-Reading Dial: 2-3/4"