Rule In-Line Bilge Blower For 4" Ducting
The Rule In-Line Bilge Blowers are designed for efficient, high output operation. Each Rule In-Line Bilge Blower features their exclusive front and rear shaft seals and corrosion resistant motor housings for long life. Although these bilge blowers are compact, they provide higher air flow, lower amp draw, and quieter operation than standard blowers. Easily installed on any flat surface.
- Efficient high-volume air flow
- Quiet operation
- Low amp draw
- Slip-on inlet and outlet ducting connections
- Sealed motor shaft for moisture protection
- Corrosion resistant nickel-plated motor housing
- IMCI (CE)
- USCG 183.410 Compliant, Ignition protected
- Flow rate: 235 CFM @ Open Flow
- Voltage: 13.6 Vdc
- Fuse Size: 7 Amp
- Amp Draw: 4.3 Amp
- Port Type: 4" Ducting
- Dimensions: 4" x 6" x 4.2"