Scepter 12 Gallon Low Profile Rectangular Portable Fuel Tank
- Molded for increased stability and ventilation
- accepts standard 1/4 NPT marine tank fittings
- convenient fuel sight gauge/ pick up
Eco check features:
- Automatic air inflow valve
- Ethanol and Alcohol compliant
- Meets EPA / ABYC / Carb standards
How to Safely Fill and Store your Scepter Portable Marine Fuel Tank
- Always remove your portable fuel tank from your car trunk or boat before filling. Ensure your marine tank is free of dirt and contaminants before filling.
- Note: Never mix different fuels in your marine tank.
- Carefully insert the fuel-dispensing nozzle inside the marine tank and begin to fill. Be careful not to overfill or spill any gas.
- Note: If you spill any fuel, wipe up immediately with paper towels and dispose of them safely.
- Make sure to wipe any residual gas from the portable marine tank before placing it in your boat or trunk of your vehicle.
- Once your Scepter marine tank is safely stored within the boat, re-attach the fuel line and open the air vent.
- When transporting your portable marine tank in your vehicle, always make sure that the vent and cap are closed tightly to prevent any gas vapors from escaping.
- Always store your portable fuel tank out of direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
Information sourced from Scepter Marine official website.
- Length: 24.5"
- Width: 18.1"
- Height: 11.5"
Customers also viewed