Scepter Marine 12 Gallon Tall Portable Fuel Tank
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Scepter 12 Gallon Tall Profile Rectangular Portable Fuel Tank
If you're in the market for a replacement fuel tank or want to add fuel capacity to your vessel to extend your day on the water, you can't do better than the Scepter Marine 12 Gallon Fuel Tank. Economically priced, it features molded construction for increased stability and ventilation. The Scepter 12 gallon fuel tank is engineered with standard ¼ NPT marine tank fittings and a convenient fuel sight gauge/ pick up. This tank features an automatic air flow valve, is both Ethanol and Alcohol compliant, and meets EPA / ABYC / Carb standards. It's time for a day on the water with a Scepter 12 Gallon Tall Profile Rectangular Portable Fuel Tank on deck!
- Molded for increased stability and ventilation
- accepts standard 1/4 NPT marine tank fittings
- convenient fuel sight gauge/ pick up
Eco check features:
- Automatic air inflow valve
- Ethanol and Alcohol compliant
- Meets EPA / ABYC / Carb standards
- Length: 22.9"
- Width: 14.3"
- Height: 13.9"
How to Safely Fill and Store your Scepter Portable Marine Fuel Tank
- Always remove your portable fuel tank from your car trunk or boat before filling. Ensure your marine tank is free of dirt and contaminants before filling.
- Note: Never mix different fuels in your marine tank.
- Carefully insert the fuel-dispensing nozzle inside the marine tank and begin to fill. Be careful not to overfill or spill any gas.
- Note: If you spill any fuel, wipe up immediately with paper towels and dispose of them safely.
- Make sure to wipe any residual gas from the portable marine tank before placing it in your boat or trunk of your vehicle.
- Once your Scepter marine tank is safely stored within the boat, re-attach the fuel line and open the air vent.
- When transporting your portable marine tank in your vehicle, always make sure that the vent and cap are closed tightly to prevent any gas vapors from escaping.
- Always store your portable fuel tank out of direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
Information sourced from Scepter Marine official website.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Fuel Tank
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Moeller Marine 12 Gallon Topside Fuel Tank with Low Profile Features: Low Perm Certified Manufactured from high-density multi-layer polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors. Advanced...Add to Cart
Scepter 9 Gallon Rectangular Portable Fuel Tank Features: Molded for increased stability and ventilation accepts standard 1/4 NPT marine tank fittings convenient fuel sight gauge/ pick...Add to Cart
Scepter 12 Gallon Low Profile Rectangular Portable Fuel Tank Features: Molded for increased stability and ventilation accepts standard 1/4 NPT marine tank fittings convenient fuel sight gauge/...Add to Cart
Moeller Marine 9 Gallon Portable Fuel Tank Engineered for the boating market, Moeller Marine 9 Gallon Portable Fuel Tanks are designed for value and manufactured for uncompromising quality and value...Add to Cart