Sea Dog Aluminum Breaker Panel
Sea Dog brings an Aluminum Breaker Panel that looks good on any boat. Made from stamped anodized corrosion resistant aluminum to hold up in marine environments. Featuring six illuminating 15 Amp on/off switches and six circuit breakers. Installs with six #6 RH fasteners (not included). The panel comes supplied with (2) 3 Amp, (2) 6 Amp, (1) 8 Amp, and (1) 10 Amp thermal AC/DC circuit breakers.
- 12 Volts
- 10 Amps maximum per individual circuit
- 40 Amps total
- 6 Illuminated On/Off switches
- 6 circuit breakers
- Total Dimensions: 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Connect the red wire marked "+" to the positive side of the battery
- Connect the black wire marked "-" to the negative side of the battery
- Run the positive wire from each circuit to be powered to the terminal clip marked 2 on each toggle switch. Run the negative from each circuit directly to the negative side of the battery, or to a common ground on the boat if so equipped or to a grounding block.
- Each panel comes prewired with 6 individual circuit breakers. If desired, the breakers can be easily removed and switched with other breakers on the panel to raise or lower the amp rating of the individual circuits (DO NOT exceed maximum of 10 amps per circuit). Additional breakers can also be ordered from your local marine supplier.
- Each panel comes preprinted with four circuits and two auxiliary circuits. Included with each panel are 20 additional stick-on labels which can be used to change the circuit descriptions to meet your requirements.
Customers also viewed