Sea Dog Five Wave Rocker Switch/Breaker Panel
Sea Dog brings a Five Wave Rocker Switch/Breaker Panel that looks good on any boat. Made of injection molded nylon this panel not only looks good but has extreme durability. The front panel features five ignition protected On/Off illuminated rocker switches and five thermal resettable breaker. The panel includes : (2) 3 Amp. (1) 6 Amp, and (1) 10 Amp fuses. Labels are back lit with green LED's
- Wave Rocker Switch Panel includes five Illuminating Rocker Switches rated at 25A 12VDC or rated at 15A 24VDC.
- Panel uses thermal resettable breakers.
- Comes with label decal sheet.
- Label decals are back lit with green LED's.
- Injection Molded Nylon/5 Illuminating Switches
- Total Dimensions: 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Connect the positive terminal of the battery (12 Volt only) to the red wire identified with a "+" tag.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery (or ground0 to the black wire identified with a "-" tag.
- Connect the positive wire of each individual circuit to the #1 spade on the corresponding rocker switch on the panel
- Connect the remaining wire or negative wire of each circuit to the common ground of the boat, if so equipped, or directly to the negative terminal of the battery or the negative wire of the panel.
- Each panel comes complete with 5 individual circuit breakers. If desired, the breakers can be easily removed and switched with other breakers on the panel to raise or lower the amp rating or the individual circuit (do not exceed maximum of 10 amps per circuit, and maximum 30 amps per panel.) Additional breakers can also be ordered from your local marine supplier.
Customers also viewed