SeaSense Boat Trailer Guide-Ons PVC (Pair)
Heavy Duty Boat Trailer Guide-Ons Post
- 40", 48", or 60" high PVC pipe guides your boat on safely and gives you visual aid when backing an empty trailer.
- The 2" O.D. non-mar PVC pipe is braced inside with metal tubing going 20" up into the tube, adding strength and impact resistance.
- Adjustable 3" to 11" from trailer frame on each side.
- Galvanized for lasting protection.
- All hardware is included.
- Sold as a boxed pair.
This Guides boat guides my boat on tralier
Posted by Edward Harper on Nov 19th 2016
This is first time i used these guides will protection my new ride on my 31' formula 311 SR1 Thunderbird 31.
Mostly good, only one downfall.
Posted by Joseph on Jun 29th 2016
I did not get the light kit option. Instead, the poles came with orange PVC caps. The only problem was that as soon as I backed my trailer into the water, the two orange caps on top of the poles popped off due to the water pressure and sunk immediately. The caps were not mentioned at all in the installation instructions. There should have been directions on how to secure them to the tops of the poles.
Customers also viewed