SeaSense Boat Trailer Guide-On Kit
When backing up one of your biggest investments to your favorite trailer and transport, you will want a visual aid that you can count on. These boat trailer guides by Seasense can give you just that. This kit comes with everything you need to install your boat trailer guides to your rig with ease and get you out of the water faster, including galvanized pole supports, U-bolts, and mounting plates, plus all hardware.
Standing at 48’ tall, these Seasense boat trailer guides are tough and will stand the test of time. Made of sturdy 2” O.D. non-mar PVC pipe, each piece is reinforced with metal piping 20” inside, lending to lasting strength and impact resistance. They are adjustable to fit trailer frames from 3” to 11”. This pair of boat trailer guides is exactly what you need for your new rig or to replace worn out predecessors. Wholesale Marine gives you value topped with superb customer service, complete with price match guarantee and loyalty perks, so grab this boxed kit today!
- 40", 48", or 60" high PVC pipe guides your boat on safely and gives you visual aid when backing an empty trailer.
- The 2" O.D. non-mar PVC pipe is braced inside with metal tubing going 20" up into the tube, adding strength and impact resistance.
- Adjustable 3" to 11" from trailer frame on each side.
- Galvanized for lasting protection.
- All hardware is included.
- Sold as a boxed pair.
Customers also viewed