A very popular OEM line, Premier features black dials with modern white and blue graphics. When lighted, white dial grads become red and pointer lights white. These instruments feature automotive type light-piping and a fog-resistant design for outstanding readability.
- Full automotive type lighting, no "halo" around dial edges.
- When lit, white dial grads become red, pointer lights white.
- Black dial, white graduations/numerals (metrics in blue), white pointer staff.
- Scratch resistant curved glass lenses, with black, near flush bezels.
- U.S. and metric scales, with ISO symbols, where appropriate.
- Optional add-on square bezels for modular appearance.
- Line includes standard ignition engine synchronizer kits including module.
- Fog-Resistant Design! Complies with SAE J-1810.
- Dial Range: UP-DOWN
- Gauge Description: Yamaha Outboards, pre 2001
- Size: 2"
- Sender Code: BY ENG. MFR
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.10 - 0.15 A
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Bezel O.D.: 2.39
- Housing O.D.: 2.08
- Hole Size: 2.13