Sierra 68401P Eclipse Series Water Temp Gauge
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Smart white and blue graphics on a black dial background, these very low profile bezels follow the curve of the lense to eliminate water trapping. Designed with domed glass sheds water and resists scratching.
- Instruments available for most outboards, sterndrives and gasoline-powerec inboards.
- Scratch-resistant domes glass lenses.
- Perimeter lighting for excellent readability at night.
- U.S. and metric scales, with ISO symbols, where appropriate.
- Optional add-on square bezels for modular appearance.
- Dial Range: 120-240°F
- Gauge Description: I/O, I/B Water Temp Gauge
- Size: 2"
- Sender Code: Requires ''D''
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.10 - 0.15 A
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
- Ingress Protection: IP 65
- Bezel O.D.: 2.39
- Housing O.D.: 2.08
- Hole Size: 2.13
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Water Temp Gauge
Customers Also Viewed
Sierra 18-5898 Water Temperature Sender for Mercruiser, Crusader, OMC Used on most types of marine applications on sterndrive and inboard engines. Fits: MCM/MIE...Add to Cart
Patriot Docks Premium Floating Canal Dock w/ Tan Poly Decking The Patriot Docks Premium Canal Floating Dock is a combination of a floating "T" dock with an eight foot ramp. This versatile dock...Choose Options