Smart white and blue graphics on a black dial background, these very low profile bezels follow the curve of the lense to eliminate water trapping. Designed with domed glass sheds water and resists scratching.
- Instruments available for most outboards, sterndrives and gasoline-powerec inboards.
- Scratch-resistant domes glass lenses.
- Perimeter lighting for excellent readability at night.
- U.S. and metric scales, with ISO symbols, where appropriate.
- Optional add-on square bezels for modular appearance.
- Gauge Description: Systems Check – Evinrude/Johnson
- Size: 2"
- Sender Code: BY ENG. MFR
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.10 - 0.15 A
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
- Ingress Protection: IP 65
- Bezel O.D.: 2.39
- Housing O.D.: 2.08
- Hole Size: 2.13