- Simrad OP50 Wired Remote Control - Portrait Mount
OP50 Wired Remote Control - Portrait Mount
Perfectly designed for mounting in a helm chair arm, between monitors, or in other locations suiting a portrait orientation, the Simrad OP50 Remote Controller provides intuitive keypad and rotary-dial command of up to six NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 multifunction displays.
- Control up to six NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- High-quality aluminium control dial with built-in cursor functions
- Portrait orientation (landscape version also available)
- Narrow design perfect for helm chair arm mounting
- Dash mount with low 8mm profile
- Zero-profile flush mount with optional bracket
- Integrated high-decibel speaker for critical alarms
- Quickly switch displays with dedicated button and LED indicators
- Single NMEA 2000® connection
Manage Multiple Displays
Networked with a single NMEA 2000® connection for both power and control, one OP50 Remote Controller can operate up to six networked multifunction displays. Integrated LED indicator lights clearly show the selected display number, while a dedicated button cycles quickly through the available displays.
Controls Optimized for NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
The OP50 Remote Controller features a keypad specifically designed to operate the latest NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays efficiently and reliably in all conditions. The controller's high-quality aluminium dial features a knurled edge for precise rotary control, and built-in cursor functions for easy on-screen navigation.
Easy Mounting in Vertical or Portrait Orientation
The portrait OP50 is perfectly suited to mounting in the arm of a helm chair, with its narrow design and cable positioned specially to fit such installations. This orientation is also ideal for use in narrow consoles and beside Simrad MO-series touchscreen or pilothouse monitors. Dash mounting provides a slim 8mm profile, while an optional bracket allows total flush-mount installation.
- NMEA 2000 Certified: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +55°C/5°F to 131°F
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPX6 (from front when dash mounted with gasket) IPX2 (from back)
- Product Width: 60mm/2.36"
- Product Depth: 44.5mm/1.75"
- Product Height: 150mm/5.9"
- Product Weight: 0.3kg/0.66lb
- Power Consumption: <100mA@13.5V
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number: 2 network loads (100mA)
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 9"L WT: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 9420024141519
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)