Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound - Medium Oxidation
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound for Medium Oxidation
Starbrite liquid formula rubbing compound designed for light to medium duty applications. Use this compound to restore original shine and color by removing chalk and oxidation on fiberglass and painted surfaces.
- Removes stains, medium oxidation, and light scratches.
- Use on fiberglass, metal, and painted surfaces.
- Great for hand or buffer application.
- Convenient liquid formula.
- Will not "set up" like old fashioned rubbing compounds which speeds up the buffing process.
- 16 oz.
How to Use Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound for Medium Oxidation:
- Wash surface to remove dirt and grime.
- Apply a small amount of Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound to the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
- Rub in a circular, overlapping motion with firm pressure while compound is wet.
- Rotate cloth frequently to prevent reapplication of removed oxidation.
- Let dry until a haze appears then buff with another clean, dry cloth.
- Do a small area at a time to ensure uniform cleaning.
- After original color and luster have been restored, it is recommended that the surface be sealed and shines with a polish.
Note: All rubbing compounds are abrasive and can scratch gelcoat, metal and painted surfaces.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound for Heavy Oxidation Starbrite liquid formula rubbing compound designed for heavy duty applications. This compound restores original shine and color by removing...Add to Cart
Starbrite Fiberglass Color Restorer with PTEF Starbrite's Fiberglasss Color Restorer with PTEF is specifically formulated to remove oxidation and haze from colored hulls. Not only will this restorer...Add to Cart