Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF - 16 oz.
This Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF is formulated to preserve the finish of aluminum pontoon boats, jon boats and canoes. It adds a deep shine in minutes and removes light oxidation. It is ideal for all unpainted aluminum surfaces and maintains new and restored aluminum. The PTEF polymers provide UV protection and help repel dirt and stains.
- Adds A Deep Shine In Minutes
- Ideal For All Unpainted Aluminum Surfaces
- Removes Light Oxidation
- Formulated To Preserve The Finish Of Aluminum Pontoon Boats, Jon Boats and Canoes
- Maintains New and Restored Aluminum
- PTEF Polymers Provide UV Protection and Help Repel Dirt and Stains
- Use After Aluminum Cleaner/Restorer To Enhance The Look Of Older Boats
How to Use Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF
Clean thoroughly as directed and allow the cleaned surface to dry. Starbrite Aluminum Boat Polish will neutralize any remaining acids and seal the aluminum with a protective coating and a more uniform shine.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Apply evenly with a clean, dry cloth working in small areas in a circular, overlapping motion to ensure uniform coverage. Rub it in well.
- Note: The polish works while wet, so reapply to the cloth as needed. Starbrite Aluminum Polish can be applied by hand or with a buffer.
- Discoloration on the cloth indicates oxidation is being removed. Replace the cloth as often as needed to avoid rubbing oxidation back onto the clean surface.
- Once the polish dries to a haze, buff the treated area with a clean, soft, dry cloth. Replace cloth as needed.
- Chalky, oxidized surfaces mat require repeat applications.
Apply Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF annually to reduce oxidation built-up for a lasting shine with minimal effort.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -