Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Cleaner/Restorer - 64 oz. Experience a high-quality aluminum cleaner like no other with Starbrite. Starbrite Aluminum Cleaner is, by far, the best way to clean and...
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF - 16 oz.
This Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF is formulated to preserve the finish of aluminum pontoon boats, jon boats and canoes. It adds a deep shine in minutes and removes light oxidation. It is ideal for all unpainted aluminum surfaces and maintains new and restored aluminum. The PTEF polymers provide UV protection and help repel dirt and stains.
- Adds A Deep Shine In Minutes
- Ideal For All Unpainted Aluminum Surfaces
- Removes Light Oxidation
- Formulated To Preserve The Finish Of Aluminum Pontoon Boats, Jon Boats and Canoes
- Maintains New and Restored Aluminum
- PTEF Polymers Provide UV Protection and Help Repel Dirt and Stains
- Use After Aluminum Cleaner/Restorer To Enhance The Look Of Older Boats
How to Use Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF
Clean thoroughly as directed and allow the cleaned surface to dry. Starbrite Aluminum Boat Polish will neutralize any remaining acids and seal the aluminum with a protective coating and a more uniform shine.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Apply evenly with a clean, dry cloth working in small areas in a circular, overlapping motion to ensure uniform coverage. Rub it in well.
- Note: The polish works while wet, so reapply to the cloth as needed. Starbrite Aluminum Polish can be applied by hand or with a buffer.
- Discoloration on the cloth indicates oxidation is being removed. Replace the cloth as often as needed to avoid rubbing oxidation back onto the clean surface.
- Once the polish dries to a haze, buff the treated area with a clean, soft, dry cloth. Replace cloth as needed.
- Chalky, oxidized surfaces mat require repeat applications.
Apply Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF annually to reduce oxidation built-up for a lasting shine with minimal effort.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
TACO Adjustable Rod Holder ShadeFin Mount This adjustable rod holder is a mount for use with TACO ShadeFin boat shades. The mount is able to drop into a firmly welded T-top rod holder then secured...
Springfield Marine KingPin Adjustable Threaded Anodized Seat Post Features: Anodized finish Manually adjusts Adjusts in 1 inch increments Posi-Lock lever secures post Adjustable from 22" -...
Springfield Marine Threaded KingPin 23-1/4" - 29-1/2" Adjustable Power Boat Stand Up Post Features: 5" x 5" bolt pattern Adjusts 23-1/4" - 29-1/2" 3° tilt Cast aluminum seat mount Powder...
Springfield Trac-Lock III Locking 2-3/8" Seat Swivel & Slide Features: Adds 1-1/4" to height of pedestal Self-lubricating pads High-strength aluminum slide Swivel rotates full...
Springfield Marine Trac-Lock III Locking Seat Swivel & Seat Slide Features: Large 7-1/4" x 13" Platform High-strength aluminum Powder coat corrosion 360° rotation Travels 5-1/4"...
Springfield Marine Kingpin Anodized 13" Threaded Post Features: Hefty 1-3/4 post Anodized Threaded Reinforcement ring Use with any Kingpin seat mount Use with any threaded Kingpin...
Springfield Marine Second Generation Fixed Height pedestal The Springfield Second Generation Fixed Height pedestal is made from anodized aluminum with high magnesium content. This adds corrosion...
Springfield Kingpin Steel Floor Boat Seat Base 7" X 7" Features: Square base Cup Depth: 3" Material: Steel Below deck mount requires a 2-1/2" hole in deck Warranty: 5 Years
Springfield Marine Spring-Lock Fixed Height Seat Pedestal Features: Use with Non-Locking Spring-Lock base Hefty 1-3/4" diameter stainless steel posts Use with Non-Locking Spring-Lock seat...