Blue Sea Switch Panel - 4-Position w/ Socket & USB This Blue Sea Switch Panel - 4-Position w/ Socket & USB features industry-standard sizes and mounting that allows the panels to be easily...Add to Cart
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Sea Dog Switch Panel with Lighter and Battery Tester
Sea Dog brings you a fire resistant and durable switch panel with lighter and battery tester. The front face features three illuminated rocker switches all on a matte black panel. Each individual circuit can handle 10 Amps maximum. The panel is 12 Volts and 37 Amps total.
- 12 Volts
- 10 Amps max per individual circuit
- 37 Amps total
- Meets CE specifications
- Fire resistant
- Illuminated switches.
- Total Dimensions: 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 3-5/8"
- Connect the positive terminal of the battery (12 Volt Only) to the red wire identified with a "+" tag.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery (or ground) to the black wire identified with a "-" tag.
- Connect the positive wire of each individual circuit to the #2 spade on the corresponding rocker switch on the panel.
- Connect the remaining wire or negative wire of each circuit to the common ground of the boat,if so equipped, or directly to the negative terminal of the battery or the negative wire of the panel.
- Connect terminal (1) of the battery test switch to terminal (1) of battery selection switch. Connect (2) of the battery test switch to terminal (2) of the battery selection switch. NOTE: Do not attach any additional wires to the remaining terminal on the fuse holder.
- Your Sea Dog line switch panel is supplied with three fuses (1) 2 Amp, (1) 5 Amp, and (1) 10 Amp. Use the 10 Amp fuse only for the black screw top fuse holder. The remaining fuses should be used depending on each individual circuit load, with a maximum rating of 10 amps.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Switch Number:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Sea Dog Aluminum Vertical 4 Gang Switch Panel Sea Dog brings a anodized aluminum Vertical 4 Gang Switch Panel that looks great on any boat. Featuring four Illuminated 15 Amp 12 Volt On/Off rocker...Add to Cart
Sea Dog Five Toggle Switch Panel with Power Socket Sea Dog offers a Water Resistant Toggle Switch panel in a matte black finish that looks good on any boat. Features five injection molded ABS...Add to Cart
Blue Sea Water Resistant Circuit Breaker Panel - 4 Position This Blue Sea Circuit Breaker Panel is designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications. Panel will withstand the water exposures...Add to Cart