T-H Marine Z-Launch Boat Launch Cord
The T-H Marine Z-Launch Watercraft Launch Cord makes solo watercraft launching easier than ever. This launch cord is made of premium elastics and uses automatically adjusting tension when you back your boat, jet ski, or tow rube into the water, so it won't jerk your watercraft around when you pull the trailer forward. Expandable to more than 20'.
- Simple and safe operation
- No-hassle design
- Attaches easily
- Expands to more than 20'
- Unlike rope, will not jerk your watercraft
- Stay safe when dry launching your boat alone
- Great for ramps with "no power" laws
15' Length for boats 17'-22'
How to Use Z-Launch Boat Launch Cord
- Attach the spring-loaded clasp to the Eye hook of your watercraft
- Attach the stainless steel ring to your trailer winch hook. It is recommended that you pull out approximately 2-3 feet of your winch belt before locking the winch)
- Lock your trailer winch
After you complete the three above steps, detach all safety and tie down straps from your trailer to prepare your boat for launch.
- Slowly back your trailer and boat into the water until your boat floats backwards.
- Slowly pull vehicle forward. This will cause the Z-Launch cord to expands as well as pull your boat towards the ramp.
- As the craft comes to rest at the boat ramp, continue to pull your vehicle forward until the trailer is clearly out of the water.
- Now you can detach the z-Launch cord by releasing the trailer winch and unsnapping the ring and clasp from the trailer and watercraft.
- Secure your boat to the dock or shore and park your vehicle.
Customers also viewed