Taco Marine Universal Leaning Post Backrest
Taco Marine’s Universal Leaning Post Backrest is designed to fit all Neptune Leaning Posts as well as most standard leaning posts available in the market. Arms fold for easy and convenient storage.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Universal design to fit Neptune Leaning Posts and most standard leaning posts
- Arms install at desired width to fit rod holders
- Cool, white, easy-to-clean, cushioned backrest
- Arms fold for easy storage when not in use
- Hardware included
- Three year limited warranty
- Height: 7-3/8"
- Extended Arm Height: 7-1/2"
- Width: 34"
- Depth: 3"
Taco Marine Universal Backrest Assembly Instructions
- The cloth on the backrest has no holes or marks. Underneath the cloth on the non-cushion side of the backrest is marine lumber. Underneath the cloth are 8 pre-drilled holes.
- Found near the middle-left section of the lumber is a series of 4 pre-drilled holes. The other 4 pre-drilled holes are near the right middle section.
- Search for these holes by moving your hand across the cloth that rests on the lumber. Feel for the holes and mark the cloth when a hole is discovered.
- Align the holes on the round pads of the swivel arms with the marks made on the cloth.
- Install the provided 8 machine screws. (4 screws for the left arm and 4 screws for the right arm).
- Place a screw through the hole of the round pad located at the end of the swivel arms and fasten each screw onto the pre-drilled holes on the lumber.
- Once the left and right swivel arms are installed onto the backrest, the swivel arms will align with the two outer most rod holders on Taco Marine Leaning Posts.
Information from Taco Marine's Universal Backrest Assembly Instructions.
Customers also viewed