Tempress Navistyle Low-Back Boat Seat
Tempress' Navistyle seats are the perfect blend of ergonomic comfort, craftsmanship and style. Subtle curves offer lumbar support while allowing for active lateral movement.
The Low-Back model offers maximum lower back support while delivering comfort and durability. Constructed with a thick, molded foam base and back, the seat is covered in 30 oz. marine-grade vinyl. Tempress' Navistyle seats feature a "no-pinch" hinge with automatic locking adjustment to secure the seat in the folded position while running or trailering. Made with corrosion-proof materials and stainless steel hardware, your Navistyle boat seat is sure to last!
This seat will fit most standard seat pedestals, swivels and slides.
- Low Back style offers more space for flexibility on smaller boats
- Molded foam base and back with 30 oz. marine-grade UV-protected vinyl
- Frame is made from UV-resistant polypropylene
- No-pinch stainless steel hinges
- Automatic locking feature keeps seat folded when trailering
- Lumbar support while allowing lateral movement
- Made in the USA
TEMPRESS is the best selling boat seat, originally designed for Ranger Boats ... ABYC Certified!
TEMPRESS Navis...TEMPRESS is the best selling boat seat, originally designed fo...
Customers also viewed