TH Marine Anchor Master - Anchor Retriever
TH Marine brings the Anchor Master Anchor Retriever. One of the oldest anchor retriever systems offered nationally. Manufactured with Superior quality U.S. manufactured components. The Anchor Retriever makes pulling the anchor out of the water so much easier. No springs, plastic parts, or device that can break or not work properly. Anchor Master brings a fool proof Anchor retriever. Choose from Twisted Nylon or Poly Line.
- 12" Buoy
- Stianless Steel Hook
- Stainless Steel Ring
- Rope (Twisted Nylon or Poly)
- Handles up to 20lbs fluke style anchors
How to it works
- Slip ring around the anchor line and fasten into the cliphook attached to the rope and buoy
- Drop the Anchor Master and motor towards the anchor
- Moving at a speed of 6-8 knots past the buoy will cause it to submerge until the anchor rises from the buoyancy
- Once the anchor has raised into the ring the buoy will pop to the surace.
- Slowly return to the buoy while picking up slack rope
- Carefully lift buoy and anchor into the boat.