CMC BA-130 Breakaway Unit
The CMC BA-130 Breakaway unit is designed for duck hunters and/or fishermen that use their boats in shallow stumpy areas. It allows small boats and motors to slide over submerged logs or debris at low speeds to get to the downed bird or your favorite fishing hole.
- Rated for Outboard Motors up to a Maximum of 130 HP.
- Mounted Between the Outboard Motor and the Boat Transom.
- Designed to help minimize damage to the outboard motor and transom only when an obstruction is encountered when running at speeds under 5 M.P.H. in the forward direction.
- Momentum causes motor to deflect and rotate up to 45 degrees to slide over the obstruction.
- Drawbar spring helps the unit return the motor to its normal position while operating in reverse at low RPMs.
- Not designed to encounter obstructions while boat is being operated in the reverse direction.
- Unit is pre-drilled with the standard B.I.A. hold pattern.
- For motors that have clamps with thumb screws, T-H-13022 Transom Clamp Adapter is required.
- 6" of Set Back