Tie Down Eliminator Vented Disc Brakes
Vented rotor disc brake assembly with integral hub. Vented rotors and aluminum caliper assemblies allow heat to dissipate quickly to maintain optimum braking performance and efficiency. Ceramic brake pads with stainless steel backing plates eliminate the dust commonly associates with disc brakes. Vented rotor and Vortex hub have GalvX finish providing enhanced corrosion protection. Precision bearings, triple lip seal and Lucas Red N Tacky grease are used in each rotor/hub assembly.
- Integrated hub and rotor feature GalvX finish for added corrosion protection
- Vented Rotor, Aluminum Caliper and 2 Piece Piston Dissipate Heat Faster
- Caliper Mounting Bracket and Hardware Included
82113 - 10"
- 5 on a 4-1/2" bolt pattern
- For use on 1-3/8" x 1-1/16" tapered spindles
- 5 Stud with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern
- Precision 1-3/8" and 1-1/16" bearings
82100 - 12"
- 6 on 5-1/2" bolt pattern
- For use on 1-3/4″ X 1-1/4″ tapered spindles
- 6 Stud with 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern
- Precision 1-3/4″ and 1-1/4″bearings